Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
MANCALA CONSULTORES, S.L. (hereinafter the person in charge) with registered office at Calle Alameda, nº 22, Edificio Impact Hub, C.P. 28014 of Madrid and CIF number B86181369 is responsible for the processing of data provided by users (?Users?) through the Web.
The user may contact the person in charge by postal mail at the address indicated above and by email at the address: email@example.com
What data is processed?
WEB OR EMAIL CONTACTS
The person in charge will process the identification and contact data that the user provides when contacting the person in charge by email or by telephone, as well as other data that the user includes. In addition, it will be able to process the IP, operating system or browser used by the user, and even the duration of the visit, anonymously.
Thus, the data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Answer questions, requests or requests.
- Register as a User.
- Manage the requested service, answer requests, or process requests.
- Information by electronic means, related to an application.
- Carry out analysis and improvements on the Web, on the services of MANCALA CONSULTORES, S.L.
- Commercial information by electronic means, provided there is express authorization.
Data processing is based on the acceptance and consent of the interested party.
On the Web, it is possible to subscribe to the Newsletter, if an email address is provided to which it will be sent. We will only store the email in our database, in order to send emails periodically and manage the requested service, until the cancellation is requested, or we stop sending emails. The option to unsubscribe is always given, in any communication.
The legal basis is the consent that will be understood as express by entering the email in the corresponding box and accepting the sending of the Newsletter through the box provided for this purpose. The email field is configured as mandatory, in order to provide the requested service. If this field is not provided, sending the Newsletter form will not be allowed.
CONTACTS SOCIAL NETWORKS
The personal data available in the RRSS profiles, as well as those that the user provides to the Responsible when contacting him through this channel, will be processed with the purpose of:
- Respond to inquiries, requests or requests.
- Manage the requested service, answer the request, or process a request.
- Establish a user-responsible relationship, and create a community of followers.
In this case, the treatment is based on the acceptance of a contractual relationship in the environment of the corresponding social network and in accordance with its Privacy policies, so it is recommended that the user consult them.
MANCALA CONSULTORES, S.L. You can only consult or cancel the data in a restricted way by having a specific profile. These will be treated as long as the user allows through the different interactions that each RRSS allows. Any rectification of the data or restriction of information or publications, the user must do it through the configuration of his profile in the social network itself.
We will treat the identification, contact and billing data, as well as all the supplier data strictly necessary for the correct development of the contractual relationship, with the following purposes:
- Preparation of the budget and monitoring of it through communications between the parties
- If you place an order for our products and services, or if you provide services to MANCALA CONSULTORES, S.L., to our employees, clients or partners as a supplier, we will process the personal information in order to complete the relevant transactions, as well as to manage them (for example , by sending invoices and formalizing payments or delivering the product or providing the service), and correctly managing the requested product or service.
- Information by electronic means, for the correct development of the contractual relationship or that may be related to the product/service object of the same, based on the legitimate interest of the person in charge.
- Billing and declaration of timely taxes. The bank details will be used for the execution of the requested service, such as the payment/collection of a product/service.
- Control and recovery procedures.
The legal basis is the execution or development of a contractual relationship, or, failing that, the consent when contacting us or offering us products. In case of not providing any of the necessary data for the correct development of the contract, we will not be able to proceed with the provision of the requested service.
MANCALA CONSULTORES, S.L. will collect data that candidates send through their job board or to the email address set up for this purpose. It will process the identification and contact, academic and professional data that the candidate includes when registering and completing their profile and/or in their curriculum vitae for the following purposes:
- Organization of selection processes.
- Summons for job interviews and evaluation of candidacies.
One year after receiving a curriculum vitae, MANCALA CONSULTORES, S.L. will proceed to its secure destruction.
Do we include personal data of third parties?
No, as a general rule we only process the data provided by the owners. If third-party data is provided, it must be previously reported and their consent requested from said persons, or otherwise MANCALA CONSULTORES, S.L. will be exempt from any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
And data of minors?
We do not process data from children under 14 years of age. Therefore, refrain from providing them if you are not that age or, where appropriate, from providing data from third parties who are not of that age. MANCALA CONSULTANTS, S.L. disclaims any liability for breach of this provision.
Will we make communications by electronic means?
If the user had previously given their express consent to do so, we will send commercial communications to the email address provided. The Responsible will store the email in the database. The purposes of this specific treatment consist of:
- Manage the requested service.
- Information by electronic means, regarding the application.
- Commercial information or events by electronic means, provided there is express authorization.
- Inform about new activities, products and services
What security measures do we apply?
We have adopted an optimal level of protection of the Personal Data that we handle, and we have installed all the means and technical measures at our disposal according to the state of technology to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Data. Personal.
To which recipients will the personal data be communicated?
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. Specifically, they will be communicated to the State Agency of the Tax Administration and to banks and financial entities for the collection of the service provided or product acquired As well as to those in charge of the treatment necessary for the execution of the agreement.
Personal data may be communicated to those in charge of the treatment necessary for the provision of the service, who will have signed a contract for the provision of services that obliges them to maintain the same level of privacy as that of the person in charge.
Any international transfer of data when using American applications will adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies regarding privacy.
What rights do you have?
The regulations on data protection recognize the user a series of rights, which, MANCALA CONSULTORES, S.L., as responsible, has the obligation to satisfy:
- To know if your data is being processed or not.
- To access the personal data subject to processing.
- To request the rectification of the data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of the data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of data processing, in some cases, in which case they will only be kept in accordance with current regulations.
- To the portability of the data, which will be provided in a structured format, of common use or mechanical reading; or they may be sent to the new designated manager. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority.
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
To facilitate the process, and comply with the principle of accuracy of the data, if any data is modified, the Responsible appreciates the communication of said modification.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, the user can request a form from the person in charge, or use those prepared by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties. These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI; If there is representation, a copy of the user’s ID must be attached, or he must sign it with his electronic signature. The forms can be presented in person, sent by letter or by mail at the address of the person in charge at the beginning of this text.
Depending on the right exercised, we will take a maximum of one month to respond from receipt of the request, and two months if the issue is very complex, in which case the user will be notified.
Do we treat cookies?
How long will we keep personal data?
Personal data will be kept as long as the user remains linked to the controller and there is a mutual interest between the parties. In some cases, personal information will be processed to comply with applicable laws and regulations. For example, to respond to a request made by a regulatory body or to defend a legal action. We may also process personal information in the course of carrying out our business activities, for example, when conducting audits or for financial, accounting or archival purposes.
The data processed will be kept as long as the legal terms do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if that legal term does not exist, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted or, where appropriate, one year after the last communication with the interested party.